Safety

Wax melts and burners

Remove all packaging and place wax in the burner dish.

Do not overload your dish- we recommend 1 wax melt at a time.

Check your burner for any damage before each use.

Place on a heatproof surface away from any soft furnishings

Wax melts can be heated repeatedly until the fragrance is no longer apparent.

Removal of the old wax can be done easily by warming wax for a couple of minutes, extinguish any flame before gently removing the wax with tissue paper.

Do not leave a burning candle unattended.

Do not move the burner or tea light while lit.

Only use 2 – 4 hour tea lights with burners, never use more than one tea light at a time.

Keep out of the reach of children and pets.

Do not eat.

Our melts are suitable for both tea light burners and electric burners.

Candles

Tips for getting the best from your candle.

After each burn always trim your wick to 0.5cm.

Never burn your candle for more than 4 hours, the container can get very hot and may crack.

Place on a heat proof surface.

Short burns can result in tunnelling (wax left on the sides of the jar). In order to prevent this, it’s best to burn the candle for 3-4 hours or until a full melt pool is achieved.

Never move a burning Candle.

Never leave a candle unattended.

Do not burn your candle to the bottom of the container, it will get too hot!

CLP (Classification, Labelling and Packaging Regulation).

Candle wax is non-hazardous and does not require any labelling. However, certain fragrances can be hazardous to health or the environment. To comply with the EU regulation on classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures our fragranced products are sold with labels containing the relevant hazard symbols, warnings and hazard information.

Our fragranced wax melts are always packaged separately to ensure there is no transference of fragrances to other melts.